GoSnow, Senior Product Manager.
Senior Product Manager
LOS ANGELES, CA PRODUCT & DESIGN – PRODUCT FULL-TIME
GoSnow makes it remarkably easy to book great snow sports experiences at amazing ski resorts around the world. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive product strategy, innovation, and execution on the delivery of personalized, engaging, and unforgettable snow sports experiences around the world.
You have an infatuation with all things mobile and believe wholeheartedly in the power of mobile commerce. Your passion for what you do is obvious in every detail, and you LOVE the details. You take ownership, you move fast and hold yourself accountable. You value the unique perspectives that designers, engineers, and product managers bring to the table and respect the strong partnership it takes to build a world-class product.
As a mobile-first company, GoSnow is at the cutting edge of technology. You will get to take advantage of emerging trends in the market to deliver the best experience to our users. You will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment that puts high value on design and usability to achieve award-winning quality. As a part of a small, dedicated team, your input will have a large impact on the product that is shipped, and we are constantly shipping. To accomplish this, you’ll have access to the best tooling and work with talented colleagues that can design, build, and measure anything you can dream of.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
• Become an expert in the GoSnow story, our mission, our values, and our products.
• Build strong relationships with the development, design, and customer success teams you’ll partner with.
• Understand the key drivers for our business, why our users love us, and how the snow sports and travel industry works.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
• Identify the pain points that exist today which contribute towards a negative snow sports experience. You will put in place measurements for these, understand what drives them, and what their impacts are on revenue, retention, and customer happiness.
• Develop an understanding of what opportunities exist for GoSnow and our resort partners to create an unforgettable snow sports experience.
• You will iteratively prototype, pilot, and validate these ideas, building upon successes and sharing learnings from the approaches that don’t work.
• Lead and launch a product. You will champion an idea from inception through concept validation, define what success looks like and how you will measure it, work with design and development to create clear feature definition, launch the feature, analyze findings and share them company-wide.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
• Become the expert at GoSnow for the deliver of personalized, epic, and unforgettable, snow sports experiences. Leadership will look to you to understand where the best opportunities are for adding differentiated value to the customer experience and meeting our business goals.
• You will develop and champion a product roadmap that will create a strong vision for how we can achieve our company vision by enhancing the stay with incremental wins and big bets.
• Re-define mobile commerce and change the way people book and experience snow sports experiences.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• 8+ years of successfully launching new consumer products and bringing new experiences to the market.
• An ownership mindset: You accept responsibility for the success of the product and are comfortable making difficult choices when faced with uncertainty.
• Strong technical skills: You don’t need to be an engineer, but you need to be able to make intelligent tradeoffs to adapt our designs to our development and platform capabilities.
• Grit and scrappiness: You find ways to drive the product forward no matter the resources you have. You are not discouraged by failure because you are stubborn on the vision, but flexible on the execution.
• Data-Driven: You have exceptionally strong quantitative skills, but also know when to rely on qualitative data and your product-sense to make decisions
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
• An opportunity to join a top rated LA based Startup that is brining something new, exciting, and different to the global snow sports industry.
• A highly collaborative and supportive team environment, driven by mindful-living practices, that values asking the right questions, building solutions, and respecting everyone we work with
• We aren’t afraid to take risks, and we encourage you let go of the fear of failure and give that crazy but brilliant idea a shot
• Great LA office location located in Santa Monica.
• Benefits - and stock options, too
• Fun stuff — ski trips, season passes, work days on snow. All the stuff that those that are super passionate about snow sports, will LOVE!
We are on a mission to radically transform snow sports bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.