GoSnow, Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager, Email Marketing & Social Media.
LOS ANGELES, CA MARKETING – MARKETING FULL-TIME
GoSnow makes it remarkably easy to book great snow sports experiences at amazing ski resorts around the world. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book snow sports experiences and we’re looking for a rockstar Email Marketing & Social Media Manager to help us do just that.
This person will be responsible for the email and social channels, our most important marketing channels at GoSnow and a significant driver of business. At GoSnow, email marketing has 3 key goals:
- Help build the brand and inspire wanderlust by showcasing the best resorts on our platform
- Drive engagement with our app and website through ongoing product marketing
- Contribute toward overall company performance.
You have the analytical chops to understand all the levers in the email program and a great design eye to guide the team to create compelling content. You’re also excited about email and social as a marketing channels, have a vision about what makes an email program great, and what we should do to raise the bar.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Understand GoSnow’s email and Social channel, the different categories of email we send, the collaborative process involved in developing the calendar, and when/how/why we use dynamic content technology
- Understand our business, the different channels and drivers of performance
- Understand the different customer segments and their respective booking needs.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Take ownership of the email channel’s performance to ensure we are meeting weekly/monthly goals Increase personalization within email program based on customer insights segmentation
- Independently lead ideation, scoping, development, and execution of initiatives that directly contribute toward performance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Lead the email program, setting the overall strategy of the email program within the larger overall CRM goal of driving long term engagement and loyalty
- Understand levers that drive email program health and performance, and be able to build annual program forecast and the roadmap needed to meet that forecast
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- 5-8 years of recent email, CRM and/or lifecycle marketing experience, ideally with strong B2C brands, in addition to a solid tertiary education.
- Hands-on experience and comprehensive working knowledge of a major ESP
- Ability to collaborate well cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excited about great marketing
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- An opportunity to join a top rated LA based Startup that is brining something new, exciting, and different to the global snow sports industry.
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment, driven by mindful living practices, that values asking the right questions, building solutions, and respecting everyone we work with
- We aren’t afraid to take risks, and we encourage you let go of the fear of failure and give that crazy but brilliant idea a shot
- Great LA office location located in Santa Monica.
- Benefits - and stock options, too
- Fun stuff — ski trips, season passes, work days on snow. All the stuff that those that are super passionate about snow sports, will LOVE!
We are on a mission to radically transform snow sports bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.